NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 smallest single focus lens Release On November 18, 2021. Now available on the Nikon Z mount. Notable is the Special Edition sold as a set with Nikon Z fc. With a look that is the best match for the classic look of the Z fc,
it’s sure to stay on the body. The Nikon Z fc of the APS-C sensor can be used as a quasi-wide-angle lens, and the Z body of the full-size sensor can be used as a wide-angle single-focus lens. If you like the looks, it’s one that you have no choice but to get the image, but many people are worried about whether to buy it as a set with the body. In order to decide your mind, I would like you to look at the “tentative” example and think about the reason for getting it.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8
This is a special edition with the Nikon Z fc released earlier. The Z mount has a larger mount diameter than the F mount, but. I like the appearance that is reminiscent of the Ai-S Nikkor lens of yesteryear. The shape of the rubber knurling of the focus ring and the silver ring match well with the retro feel of the body. The filter diameter is 52 mm. The front lens is extremely small, but the rear lens is large, and the design is optimized for mirrorless cameras with a short back focus. I think it is also a lens configuration that does not easily scratch the front lens.
I don’t feel the need to squeeze it because it is sharp from the open, but I squeezed it a little because it was a bright condition. The full size is 28mm, and the APS-C has an angle of view equivalent to 42mm in full-size conversion. The DX-format Z fc is a semi-standard lens with an angle of view that is between 35mm and 50mm and is easy to handle in everyday life, making it ideal for a walking camera.
The littlest and lightest body among NIKKOR Z prime focal points, with a length of approx. 43 mm and weight of approx. 155 g.
NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 features
- The quick f/2.8 most extreme opening lessens the impacts of camera shake, in any event, during hand-held shooting.
- The central length becomes 42 mm (comparable to 35mm  design) when mounted on a DX-design camera.
- A base center space of 0.19 m permits clients to draw near to their subjects for high-quality Images.
- Reception of a multi-centering system*1 acknowledges normal delivering across the whole shooting range, just as quick and exact AF control, while keeping a more modest body size.
- Planned with the thought of residue and dribble safe performance*2 so it tends to be taken anyplace with more prominent certainty.
- Capacities, for example, opening and openness pay can be relegated to the control ring.
- Created with thought for video recording with amazingly calm activity, compelling center breathing pay, and stable openness.
A compact lens to accompany your life
NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 Special Edition used in combination with Nikon Z fc. When I see it placed on a table or chair from time to time for a walk snap. It just makes me sick. It’s a holiday atmosphere where you hang a classic film camera and go out. Nowadays, when it comes to film cameras.
The number of times the shutter is released is modest, but with Z fc, there is nothing to worry about. With a limited angle of view and modest brightness, you don’t even have to shoot great masterpieces.
This is good, isn’t it? If you have a large-diameter lens, you will want to increase the blur. And if you have a zoom lens (NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8), you will want to reduce the framing. With the Z fc and this lens. I feel that I can naturally face everyday life without putting extra pressure on myself. However, the body and lens are modern, so when I look back at them later. They look better than I expected. In many ways, I think it’s a lens that lets you enjoy the fun of cameras and photography. It’s an attractive option not only for those who are starting a camera but also for those who have enough equipment to sell.